The urban life is a name given to a small series of images I have done which represent everything I love about Dublin. What I love is the concrete mess in which we live, high rise towers, bridges, motorways, train tracks you name it, its what makes Dublin.
Only recently I have started to capture the many interesting places at night. During the day people do not notice such beauty as they have other things on their agende but when places are presented to them at night with some vibrancy they love it. I hope you enjoy my images. If you would like to see more up let me know and I will be happy to contribute further,.
If you want to see more of my work you can check out http://www.shanewalshphotog.com I shall be uploading more images here soon.




Nice Shane...some great Interesting shots from around Dublin....look forward to more posts
ReplyDeleteThanks boss I shall have plenty more up asap.
ReplyDelete